Monday, May 16, 2011

Something Old, Something New - Scrapping a Vintage Wedding Photo

When I found an old b&w photo of my Uncle and Aunt's 1965 wedding day, I just had to give it a page of it's own! I wanted to keep the page fairly simple as this page is totally about the photo - not about how many pretty goodies I have in my Scrap Stash!


The page uses something 'old' - Alison Ellis Design 'Precious Moments - Forever Silver' and 'Precious Moments - Special Day'. This range is an oldie but a goodie and can be found in the clearance aisle of my website. And something new - bright and shiny and brand new in fact....PEARL Sticky Bling Runners. 



I love the bling runners - they're so easy to use. They have a self adhesive backing and can be cut to size so placement of strips of bling is just so simple. Each pack has 2 runners in it, and the runners are about 30.5cm long. I've used only one runner on this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...