Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bling for a King

This one's a bit overdue, but I had to share...

When I unwrapped my stash of TPC Studio's Grandma's Attic collection...especially when I saw the gorgeous chipboard mirror stickers...I just thought, "ooh yeah - Hall of Mirrors, Palace of Versailles". Good thing I'd been there in my past, huh!?



Well, those pics were just calling out for all the bling, weren't they. That's a bit of Rainbow Sticky Bling at the top left hand corner.


Now the Tattered Angels say that "anything is mistable" and I have to agree!
Here I have misted some white paper daisies using Glacier Glimmer Mist.
Pinned them to the page with my awesome NEW (! yay!) Flower Pearl Brads (and a cute little rhinestone brad from my personal stash). How pretty is that!?


I let loose with the flash on this shot to get the full effect of the mirror...



LOVE the Grandma's Attic collection. This page background is the reverse side of "Collectibles".
And the mirror is from the Grandma's Attic Chipboard Sticker Pack

Royalty on a page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...