Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day Lolly Jar

Hi Scrappy Bloggers!

I've been searching everywhere for pink and white lollies and finally found some...at the movie theatre of all places.....when I went to see The Muppets on the weekend (yeah, yeah, go on and laugh).

Pink and white M&M's! Just what I needed for this little Valentine's lolly jar...


I found this cute little glass jar at my local discount store. I've jazzed it up with some paper from the Echo Park Yours Truly 6x6" paper pad, a 90mm doilie (which I actually cut to pieces and re-made a smaller doilie with!) and some pink and white ribbon.




















I just had to use the little 'home made candy" advert from the same 6x6 paper pad. It's also featured on the larger 12x12" Newsprint page.Vintage ads on scrapbooking paper......I love it!

Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...