Monday, April 2, 2012

Vintage Easter Egg Tag

Well, I threatened to yesterday...and I did it! I just HAD TO have a pack of those gorgeous Melissa Frances Attic Treasure die-cuts! But I do have a new rule when it comes to Scrap Hoarding. If you're not going to use it NOW...then you can't have it!! lol....we'll see how long that one lasts!
So here is a pretty vintage inspired tag I made using the cute little chicks die-cut...























I used a chipboard egg for the tag and some paper doilies that I stuck to the back using my favourite X-Press It double sided tape. The egg is covered with the reverse side of Prima's Happy Easter Jill paper. I've used this one a few times before, it's a bit of a favourite of mine. The string of pearls is a bit of a cheat - Sticky Bling Runners are a 31cm continuous length of self-adhesive gems. Just cut them to size and voila! a perfectly straight row of blingy gems. Easy!

I've left my cup full of eggs on a quiet corner of my dining room cupboard. I wonder how long till nosey little bunnies find them there!!?!

Happy Easter Crafting!
Aunty Vera :)

2 comments:

  1. Well if I were a bunny I would definately sneak one........or two !
    Love your project x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....bunnies come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and they don't all have floppy ears!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...