Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sneak Peek Sunday - Heidi Swapp No Limits

Hi Scrappy Bloggers!

The Heidi Swapp No Limits Collection has arrived and I can't wait to start playing!!
A gorgeous range of double-sided papers that are perfect for travel, adventure and just fun!
Here's my favourite:



'Destinations'

So cool! I'm actually hiding these from my son who is so Map Mad...I reckon he'll take one look at these and say "gimme gimme"..lol













As well as the great set of papers, there are also other fun bits to play with and decorate your page. Like these amazing Trimmings:

























And a 'Foto Flipbook' that features printed pages for your journaling and memorabilia and 4x6 photo sleeves...for your piccies!
























Told you they were gorgeous ;)

You can find the No Limits Collection here

Enjoy your Sunday!
Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...