Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Words on Wednesday - Counting

Hi Scrappy Bloggers

Well, it seems like I've been awol on the blog front lately. Isn't it funny how life can just get so busy with nothing in particular and before you know it...it's May. Yes...MAY!!

It was back to school last week which usually means less hours in a day....wearing my Aunty Vera hat I've been cleaning and re-arranging the...dare I call it...warehouse space..? All in anticipation of some great new products both arriving and on their way. Wearing my Mother Hat...well, all things school as well as teaching my son to drive and not thinking to grab the camera when son #2 smashes his nose on son #1's skull and drips blood all over the bathroom. Seriously, the next morning looked like a badly cleaned up murder scene!!

But excuses aside, maybe I've been away from the blog for a week because I just lost the days. So....today's Words on Wednesday come from the infinite source of Words of Wisdom that is my son Master D...


There are three types of people in the world...
Those who can count..
And those who can't.


Boom boom.
Hope you're having a lovely mid-week day!

Happy Scrapping
Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...