Saturday, December 15, 2012

25 Days of Christmas - December 15th.....Gingerbread Houses

Well, I know I meant to do some Christmas baking today but the weather in Sydney was soooo hot that there was no way I was going to turn that oven on! So the dried fruit has been put away to soak for just a little while longer and the favourite Christmas recipes have been put aside. Instead' let's look at some Gingerbread Houses. And I don't mean ordinary gingerbread houses......I mean more something like THIS....


Yep, that's a gingerbread house! An 18 foot gingerbread house..!!!!...from Chef Danielle.
here's a smaller one....it's only 5 foot...!


I love all the gorgeousness at Sweetopia. Check them out for some lovely gingerbread house ideas as well as icing instructions. I love this pretty pink one....


...and classic red and white.....


And how about this beautiful house from Svadobne Medovniky....


I love the detail on the roof. Just amazing!!

And one more.....what a great idea from Lisbeth Sin Lille Verden....



I hope these have brought inspiration and a great big smile!

Aunty Vera :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...