Saturday, July 12, 2014

Aunty Vera's Christmas Sale!

It's our favourite time of year, and we're celebrating Christmas in July with a huge Christmas Sale!


It's winter-time down here in Aussie Land, which lends itself perfectly to all the great European Christmas traditions......hot chocolate, cookie baking, hot meals, visits to the mountains.....it's Yulefest time!!



It's also a great time of year for staying warm and snuggly indoors and getting your craft on! I'm currently working my way through a STACK of photos that need to be scrapped.....some old Christmas ones, our USA holiday (slow going on that one!!) and just general life moments. I'm terribly slow at organising and getting pages together......I'm kind of like the Roof Repair guy who's house has a leaky roof - when you work in a particular field, you tend to never have time to do it for yourself! But I'm allotting bits of time and slowly getting there - it's my therapy! lol And definitely helped by taking a step back and Project Life-ing a lot of pages! Here's a quick and simple page for a bunch of my San Diego Zoo animal pics.......it doesn't matter how many zoos I visit, I always seem to end up with a pile of animal photos!



I'm also getting a head start on Christmas cards! That time of year always seems to creep up on us, doesn't it? So this year, I'm getting cards and other Christmas Crafts started nice and early so there isn't such a massive rush at the start of December. There are so many goodies from last year's collections that I haven't had a chance to play with yet, this is a great opportunity for some crafty fun. And with all our Christmas products on sale at 25% off, you might feel the same way :)

Until next time, stay warm (if you live down south like me), and have a great crafty weekend!

Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...