Saturday, January 31, 2015

Back to School with Kaisercraft's 2 Cool 4 School

Wow - and just like that we're looking at February! Where did the summer holidays go??

It's that time of the year down here in Aussie Land........the start of the new school year. So cute to see all the little new Kindy kids arriving at school. My 'baby' is in year 12 this year....that's 3 more terms and I won't be a school Mum anymore (yippeee). But I have to say, even though I don't see much of my boys now that they're bigger than I am (lol) I do miss the holidays.....not just having the 'kids' at home, but also the relaxed schedule that is School Holiday Time. Not having to rush about to get everything done between school hours, not having to do the school drop off and pick up....and getting extra time to relax, craft and bake!

What a great time to start on a School Album - whether your kiddies are just starting school or are about to finish and you have a stack of school memories to scrap. The Kaisercraft 2 Cool 4 School Collection is perfect for your school memory albums.

The papers are just brilliant...........











......the stickers, stamps and Collectables will add that little extra something........




 There's also a 12x12" paper pad of co-ordinating colours and designs........


And the pocket page scrappers haven't been forgotten, with two fabulous packs of Captured Moments 'School Days' cards - a 3x4" pack and a 6x4" pack......





And of course......an album to keep all your school memories in....


 Check out the KAISERCRAFT BLOG for come fabulous ideas on using this collection.


Happy Schooling!

Aunty Vera :)



1 comment:

  1. So interesting to read your thoughts on school days as a mom!! To me, it feels like a ride I will be on forever but I must remember that it won't last forever..the thought both excites and terrifies me at the same time. Once again, I am reminded that life is precious. I really like KaiserCrafts back to school line..must get started on last years album hey? *lol*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...