Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Cards fit for a Queen - with Graphic 45's Gilded Lily

I'm in love! With Graphic 45's Gilded Lily collection!! I love the designs, I love the colours, it's just soooooooo beautiful!! Can you imagine the gorgeous cards you could make with these papers? Well, Team Designer Leanne sure did....she put on her tiara, polished her little gilded scissors (oh yes my friends, there is fussy cutting involved....a LOT of fussy cutting)...........and created the most royally gorgeous cards! Take a look........







 







 

 





Just. GORGEOUS!
Thank you Leanne

Aunty Vera :)




1 comment:

  1. Wow...absolutely positively to die for!!! I love this so much...thank you so much Leanne for your creativity and for doing this collection due justice..perfect combination Leanne & G45 <3 xxA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...