Saturday, December 19, 2015

25 Days of Christmas 2015 - Day 19 - Wrapping Paper Cards and Tags

Hello Crafty Bloggers!

I'm melting!!!!! It's been such a hot day here in Sydney, Australia. I am SO dreaming of a White Christmas!!!!! I'm sure the soaring temperatures have something to do with all the tech problems I am currently experiencing. So we'll pretend that we didn't notice yesterday's lack of a blog post, ok? I won't tell if you don't ;)

Today we have some really clever cards and tags from Team Designer Leanne.
Leanne found some adorable wrapping paper and thought 'wouldn't these images make the BEST cards!'
Take a look at what she created........


"I found this delightful wrapping paper and LOVED the owls and fox.  So I thought I would make it into some cards. 
I simply cut a piece out a little smaller than the card, then cut out and glued some of the characters to white card stock and then mounted them in place and finished with some dots of stickles"









Aren't they just fabulous!?

You don't need to spend a fortune on specialized papers and other goodies (even though it's fun to do so....lol)...... beautiful cards and tags can be achieved with such simple supplies as blank cards, simple sentiments and a roll of lovely wrapping paper.

Thank you Leanne, I just adore these!!

Aunty Vera :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes I love these cards. I have used wrapping paper in my crafting too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...