Tuesday, December 8, 2015

25 Days of Christmas 2015 - Day 8 - A Christmas Carol Cards

Hi Crafty Bloggers and welcome to another Inspiration Session! Today Guest Designer and Sometime Road Tester Deb from A Time to Stamp shows us some gorgeous (and very clever) cards featuring Graphic 45's A Christmas Carol.

Feast your eyes!..........


















This Bendi Card was inspired by Lori Williams.
You can find instructions to create your own Bendi Card HERE










Love them?? I do!

It's funny, but when I first unpacked A Christmas Carol I have to say I wasn't very impressed (SHOCK HORROR I hear you say!!).... I thought the papers were too dark and busy.
However, the more projects I see from our talented Designers, the more I come to love this collection!

So thank you Deb for sharing. And you know what they say.... imitation is a form of flattery.....I think I may have to totally plagiarize a couple of your cards ;)

Aunty Vera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...