Friday, November 18, 2016

Road Test Friday - Uchida Liquid Applique

Hi everyone! Welcome to another Friday Road Test! We'll be giving our Road Testers new products to try out and reporting back the results and (hopefully) great experiences.

Today Debbie from A Time to Stamp tries out Uchida Liquid Applique......










This product is amazing, I just love it! It goes on really easy, then once you have applied all  you have to do is hit with the heat gun, watch it bubble up and it’s done! Another aspect I really like about it is the colour underneath does not bleed through to the Liquid Applique  like some other brands that I have tried.

 One thing you do need to make sure is that you are not too heavy handed with it, as once you have heated it with your heat gun it expands quite a lot.
I can see this being my favourite product for many Christmas projects this festive season.









The box and cards that I have made are not entirely my idea, I saw them on Pinterest by Monica Gale of My Stampin’ Passion and just had to case them as I just loved the designs. If you would like to make the box yourself here it is on youtube HERE.


All other products I have used are Stampin’ Up! 









Wow! Thank you Deb!  What a fun product! I just love your cards and card box.... totally dreaming of a White Christmas!

So - how's the Christmas card making going dear crafters? We've all started, right? (lol) I hope this post has brought you some inspiration.
Have a fabulous, crafty weekend
Aunty Vera :)


2 comments:

  1. Looks great. Love the card and box set idea. Will have to give it a go. Now for some appliqué...Vera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooks great Deb! Oh i wish for a white Christmas ...one year lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...