Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A Month of Christmas Crafting 2017 - Frosted Cards with Leanne

Hello Happy Crafters!

There have been so many wonderful Christmas collections released this year and one of my favourites is Kaisercraft's Frosted. I love the blues and greys and winter-y feel...... and don't even get me started on the stamp set. That tree!!!!!!

Our friend Leanne had so much fun creating Christmas cards with the Frosted collection...... feast your eyes!


For the first card I used 12"x 12" papers from the collection, the Kaisercraft Wooden Flourish Pack with a spray of white Kaisermist on them and Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Old Paper and Stormy Sky.






For the second card I used Frosted 12x12" papers, Tim Holtz ink - Hickory Smoke, Stickles - Star Dust and Christmas tree die cuts.



On the next card I used papers from the Frosted collection, Tim Holtz DistressInks - Stormy Sky and Hickory Smoke and some of the Frosted Collectables.




This card features papers from the  6" paper pad, the Collectables, Tim Holtz Distress ink and snowflake die cuts




I also made this shaker card using a Kaisercraft square nesting die and also the Kaisercraft 'Seasons Greetings' die along with some Stickles on the trees to give them sparkle. 




I hope these cards have inspired you
Leanne :)



How fabulous were those cards! I love the shaker card to bits!!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing Leanne.

Aunty Vera xx

2 comments:

  1. I love them all Leanne fantastic work ��������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne these are so beautiful ....love love themπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...