Saturday, February 25, 2017

Hello, I Love You: 10 Little Luv Notecards - Amira's February Project #3

Hello and Happy Weekend to our Crafty Readers!

The end of the month is almost here but we still have lots of love to share!
Today Amira shows us 10 little LUV notecards... and they're just adorable!!
Enjoy!....






Hello Crafty Friends,

I sat down this weekend to make some cute little luv cards (to send to my crafty friends and family)  using some of the products from February's Kit.


I love the embellishment pack SO MUCH.
The sentiments are very sweet and humorous and the graphics are just so adorable it wasn't hard at all sitting down to make 10 cards.
I also love the washi book!!
They co-ordinate so well together.

Card 1- I want to chill with you


These card bases are all 4"x4".
I used regular kraft card stock.



Background paper from my stash at 3.75" x 3.75".


Another layer of pattern paper at 3" x 3".


This is a die-cut from a Sizzix set I purchased last year called Scribbles and Splat.


Embellishment from the pack.
Notice I chose the colours of the background papers to co-ordinate with the colours of muffin.


And of course, some washi!



So simple- yet effective.
And so cute.


 Card 2 - Hearts




This is a cut apart from the G45 collection Mon Amour (released 2016).


Add an embellishment.


 Add some washi.


I stapled a piece of ribbon (from the kit) as a tab here.
It adds another element to look at.

I like how this card turned out.
 Can I call it modern vintage?
Lol.

 Card 3- You make my heart melt

Another hoarded card stock that got used in this project.
Pin stripe pink and gold foil (hurts just a bit).


Add a layer from the scrap bucket.


 Another layer from the scrap bucket.

 This is another die-cut from that Sizzix Set Scribbles and Splat


Add melting ice cone embellishment.


Just so cute!

Card 4- I'm stuck on you

I'm still not sure if this card worked out or not so let me know please!


Love this cute patterned paper
Add a gorgeous lace heart doily.



Another cut apart from G45 Mon Amour- it says...

Let me count the ways.....

 .....I'm stuck on you.


Please tell me I pulled it off!
I love that little band aid!
It's like a combination of classy and cheesy LOL
Lets call it Classic Cheese LOL
I don't know!
Was just playing around and having fun :)


I ALSO toyed with this idea of a card ....


but I wasn't so sure that I would have been able to combine this playful quote and this classic image so I haven't stuck it down yet.

Do you think I could/should do it?

Card 5- You're the jam

Here's a card that came together when I wasn't really paying attention. 
It just happened.
It's how easy making these little notecards are really.


I blinked and missed taking pictures of each stage...LOL
Sorry!
But you can tell that it's pretty simple!
Wouldn't you love to get a card like this in the mail?
Happy Mail indeed.

Card 6- I love you, love you more

Oh how I adore this one!


The little baby is whispering in mom's ear that he loves her and she loves the baby more!
Too precious.

Then!!

This happened!
I pulled out the BIG GUNS!!


Yup!
My previously hoarded Gorjuss card making kit!
And I'm SO glad I did.
Look at these gorgeous cards I came up with.


Card 7- I love you berry much






I totally adore this berry much!!!

Card 8 - I like you and Naps




Can we just stop for a moment and say a big WOW to this amazing lacey heart doily!
Available from Aunty Vera too.


I don't know what it is but putting things on an angle really speaks to me.




I adore this quote!
It's so me at the moment.
I get home from work and you'll find me in bed.
Napping.
With Netflix of course :)
Oh dear, I have said too much.
Next card!

Card 9- Happy Heart Day

Another card that just happened before I could snap pictures of each stage.


This combination is perfect together.
The way her head is tilted, clutching the heart to her bosom.
Happy heart Day indeed :)


Card 10 - XOXO





I love this card too.
Hearts galore.
The heart doily, the heart she is hugging, the hearts in the mason jar.
So cute.

Thanks for tuning in.
I hope you make lots of little notecards to have on hand when you need to send some happy mail or a note to a friend.

xxAmiraInOz








2 comments:

  1. Love Love these cuties, and of course your big guns worked a treat. I have to get that die set love it..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like u had lots of fun amira
    And i did too
    Thanks for sharing.....fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...