Tuesday, March 28, 2017

All The Leaves Are Brown: Donna's Little Bag of Notes

 Hello Crafty Friends!

Are we ready for more March Marvellousness? 
Join Donna today as she shares a little bag full of happy notes.....


Well I think this is the last of my projects for the month of March with
Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft... What a wonderful kit this has been
and some of my favourite colours so I am happy lol..

I have created this little bag of note cards that measure 4 inches x 3 inches...
I had so much fun doing this and it was my favourite project of the month..

I punched holes in the bag and used the Jute String from the kit to close it.. 
You have to love this note card front ..


Side view of the bag.. I inked around the edges
to make it stand out better.


The bag opened and as you can see where the holes were
punched out.. This little bag held 9 cards quite easily..


 I inked around all of the note cards and attached them to a
card base measuring 3 inches by 8 inches folded in half..
All the notecards have bling, Kindy Glitz and Glossy Accents somewhere..

1... For this notecard I fussy cut the fox and raccoon and
adhered it using 3D foam tape..


2... A border on the side and a punched leaf stop this little guy
being boring..


3... I like this one because it is different.  The corners were scraps
leftover from The Cottage roof..


4... A metal leaf embellishment and Jute String was perfect
for this note card..


5... This is different, I made a hinged shaker for the front
of this note card..


It wasn't until I made it that I realised the apples were sideways lol..


6... I had little bits left over from a door so I adhered them to the top
of the gnome hats.. I then punched out tiny leaves and fussy cut
a butterfly..


7... For this note card I die cut a door and added
different paper for the door panels..


8... Feeling Blessed is a lovely notecard and was simply
created by placing some Washi Tape
on both sides..


9... How cute is this note card!! A fussy cut butterfly
and a border on the side and it was done..


I love owls and I knew this had to be the front of my bag...


All 4 projects together...

Like I said I love this colour range and it was so easy to create
something.. I hope you like what I did and browse through the blog to see what the other Creative Team members created as well...



FIND ME:


..............................

CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IS IN AUNTY VERA'S MARCH  BOX?
- Watch my Aunty Vera's March Unboxing HERE
BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

March Monthly kit is available for $75 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $8.50 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:

 ................................


I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by...
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...