Saturday, April 29, 2017

A Big Welcome to our newest Creative Team Member


Hello Crafty Friends!

Well, as you probably all know now, Donna is leaving us for a few months while she goes travelling around Australia (lucky Donna!!). We'll miss you heaps Donna, but wish you a fun and exciting trip.

While Donna is away, we are very lucky to have a new team member joining us.
Fun, super-crafty.... and the Queen of Flowers!
Please say hello to Suzanne.......



Hi.  My name is Suzanne and I live in Queensland with my husband and two adult children.  I love many different kinds of crafts, but my favourite is papercrafting.  I love to make cards, paper flowers, embellishments, pocket letters, loaded envelopes and much more.  I also  do some scrapbooking.  I'm very excited to be joining the Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Creative team while Donna has a short break.  I hope I can inspire you all to make something beautiful.  I've recently started my own Youtube channel where I hope I can show people some interesting and fun craft ideas.

Here are a few photographs of some of the things that I have been making.  Thanks for taking a look. 


Explosion box


Explosion box
Journals that I have sewn signatures into

Paper flowers

Mixed media tag

Embellishments

Embellishments


See you soon for crafting fun with the May Kit!
xx Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!! Love love love your work Suzanne...swoon over that bird cage and that repurposed packing is awesome!!! xxA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...