Monday, April 24, 2017

Big News from Donna - A Trip For Me...

Hello Crafty Friends

Isn't our Creative Team just the best?! They are all so talented and inspiring and bring so much joy to Aunty Vera Land. So even though I'm really happy for Donna..... I'm also a little sad......



Hi everyone,
Well I have some exciting news for you and also some sad news, which would you like first??? 
The exciting news for me is I am going travelling for a few months and the sad news, I won't be creating with Aunty Vera while I am away; but Aunty Vera does have a surprise in store for you...
My hubby and I decided we would take our caravan and travel around Australia for a bit, while we can..


 I will be taking my crafting kit with me as I couldn't go without something to keep me sane of a night lol.  And I might even go to some classes when I can.. I have packed my inks, copics, watercolour pencils and some stamped images, though I will miss
 the excitement of 'unboxing' my kits from Aunty Vera sighhh!!
Oh why can't I take my studio with me WAH!!
Now to the part where I would like to ask you something, As we go around Australia, I was wondering if anyone from here would like to meet up for a cuppa, an afternoon of crafting or just a yak????
If you would like to, just inbox me your phone number, town and state and if we are passing through that way and staying I would love to meet up with you..
I promise I won't stalk you, I will just need to talk about my passion to someone that understands what I am saying lol..
Oh and you must be prepared to have your photo taken, after all, I will have to scrap you lol..

I will be checking in with Aunty Vera and giving you all updates of my travels
and she has even invited me for cake when I go past her place. YAH CAKE!!!
(hint: I love carrot cake with walnuts)..

Take care and happy crafting all my friends,
I will see you all when I get back..
Hugs,
Donna xx

1 comment:

  1. All the best for a wonderful adventure Donna. You guys are welcome at my place anytime xxA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...