Monday, April 10, 2017

A week of Easter Craft on The Bunny Trail - Donna's Easter Basket

Hello Crafty Friends!!

We;re having a fun week of Easter crafting on the blog this week, featuring our fun Easter-themed April Kit: The Bunny Trail, We hope you join us every day and get some last minute inspiration.... or just enjoy the eye candy!!
Starting off our week.... Donna's Easter Basket!


Well here we go again, Yah!! You get to see me waffle on
with this project for April 'The Bunny Trail'.
This is project # 1 The Easter Basket!!

How CUTE is this little basket, honestly!!


I fussy cut the Easter eggs both sides and adhered them together so you
can see them from both sides, a little bling and glitter to
finish them off nicely..


Isn't this leaf ribbon just gorgeous!! 


The 'Mr Bunny' from Doodlebug is CUTE as.. And looks
wonderful as the main feature.. Did you notice the washi tape?


The back of the Easter Basket.. Though Easter is more of Australia's
Autumn, I really liked the tag and thought why not..
(just noticed the tag is a little off kilter lol)


I found these little chicks in my stash from years ago, (was actually looking for something else lol), and yelled "YES, Perfect" hehe.. 


So after it was finished, photos taken I was cleaning up when I spotted these gorgeous FLOWERS from the kit and mmm, I think I will add
 them to the leaf ribbon..


Finishes off the handle don't you think. I was really happy how this little
basket turned out and so colourful as well.
Totally 'Love' the paper..



.......................................................................................
CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IS IN AUNTY VERA'S APRIL BOX?
- Watch my Aunty Vera's April Unboxing HERE

- Check out my BLOG HERE 

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

April Monthly kit is available for $57.30 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $8.50 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:
info@auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au

 ................................

I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...