Hello Crafty Friends!!
We have some fun and exciting news for you!
You may have noticed Lolly doing a fair bit of hinting and teasing on facebook the last couple of weeks. Posting pictures such as this one....
What is this journey you speak of? I hear you ask....
Well it's time to reveal our big May challenge.... or get you thinking about it anyway.
Woohoo!! This coming Saturday is National Scrapbook Day! And for some of us (let's just say ALL of us, ok?) the month of May is really National Scrapbook MONTH!
Our theme this year in Aunty Vera Land is Love the Journey.
Take it figuratively. Take it literally. It's up to you..... after all - life is a journey!
We are celebrating a fabulous NSD Long Weekend. Starting on Friday the 5th of May, we will post one challenge per day, over 4 days. Each challenge will be hosted by a Creative Team member (Aunty Vera will even clear her desk and host one)....... with a special prize (by random draw) going to one winner in each challenge. Enter one. Enter them all. You'll have all month so have fun and GO TEAM VERA!!!!!! (lol) ALL entries in ALL challenges will go into a separate Mega Draw to win the Fiona Gibson Memorial Prize. More on that tomorrow!
The boring fine print:
* Each challenge will feature a different technique or style...... but the main idea is documenting the journey (it IS after all National SCRAPBOOK month)
* Prizes will be announced when each challenge is posted and the winners from each challenge and for our Mega Prize Draw will be by random draw.
* Challenge entries can be posted on our facebook page, or join our facebook group - Crafty Vera and Friends where we will have dedicated challenge albums that you can upload your photo into, or simply email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please use NSD CHALLENGE and the CT member's name as your subject heading)
* Challenge ends at midnight 31st May (AEST) and winners will be announced on Friday the 2nd June.
* VERY IMPORTANT --> by entering this challenge, you give us the ok to post your challenge pic here on our blog and on our other social media channels.
So.... are we ready...???....
Clear some space on your craft desks and line up the supplies.
And watch this space!! It's going to be covered in glue and glitter and paste and .......
xx Aunty Vera xx