Friday, May 5, 2017

Team Amira's NSD 2017 Challenge Revealed

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Friday.... Happy Weekend..... and Happy National Scrapbook Day!!

Today we start our Long Weekend of NSD Challenges.
Our CT (and me lol) will post a different challenge every day for the next 4 days. Enter as many challenges as you like.... you've got all month!
Each challenge comes with its own prize... and ALL entries go into the draw for our Mega Prize.

Today we feature Amira's Challenge!
First a quick look at the prize........ Prima Flowers, Prima Princess and Color Fizz, Woohoo!!


Enter Team Amira's Challenge to be in the draw for this great prize. And because it's such a fun challenge!! Time to get your fingers inky and painty and .....

Go Team Amira!! .......






Dear Reader,

I've got that 'Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy' excited feeling because once again, Aunty Vera Land is celebrating National Scrapbooking Day 2017 with a month long Creative Design Team Challenge! You won't believe the amazing projects the 2017 Creative Team have in store for you this month! Go Team Go!




Memory keeping is an important part of my life and this year, my aim was to document one moment every day to capture this wonderful life that I am so grateful for.

If you follow me on YT, you will know that I am doing this in the form of a handmade traveler's notebook. EVERY MONTH! So far, I have 5 amazing TN's plus one for my holiday to Bali in April.



But I'm not going to challenge you to make a TN :)

This year, I hope to bring you a scrapbooking challenge that is just a bit different than a regular scrapbooking layout and hope it is interesting enough to make you want to participate. Go Team Amira! This year, I challenge you to make mixed media canvas scrapbooking.



I ADORE this piece!!

It is a compilation of pics taken in 2012, 2015 and 2017 of our trips to Bali. Every time we went, we did something new and exciting. I LOVE going on holidays with my boys and this project will bring good memories and happy thoughts every time I look at it on our wall.

So!! For Team Amira's challenge, I challenge you to take a canvas, pick one picture (or more as I did) and make a beautiful project that you can put up somewhere in your house for all to see. Both your beautiful art and your beautiful picture will be on display as a way of celebrating the journey of your life and the people in it.

I will have a step by step tutorial for you to follow along with in a separate post here.

Also, don't forget to check out Suzanne & Lolly's Challenges for you are sure to be awed and inspired! And you'll never believe it but YES, even Aunty Vera herself will have a challenge for us. Oh my Bear indeed!

As I said, I am SO excited that it's 'National Scrapbooking Day' MONTH.

I really hope you give this a go and I really hope someone from TEAM AMIRA takes out the MAJOR PRIZE.

xxAmira

*********************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************


Now for all the details:

* The focus of this challenge is memory keeping / story telling.

* To enter TEAM AMIRA's challenge, you must create a mixed media scrapbooking
 project (can either be a canvas or in a journal to display).

* All entries for this mixed media scrapbooking challenge will go into the draw to win a prize (so if you are the only one who enters this challenge, the prize is all yours).

* All entries for this challenge will go into the MEGA draw along with entries from Vera, Lolly and Suzanne's challenges to win the Mega Prize - The Fiona Gibson Memorial Prize.

* To enter, submit your project photo(s) in one of the following ways: 

  •  Post it directly on Aunty Vera's FB Page here 
  • Email it directly here and it will be added it to the NSD 2017 Album & to the draw

* All entries must be received by May 31st (Eastern Aus. Standard Time)
* Winners will be announced the first week of June on the FB group.



2 comments:

  1. OMG!! That prize is HOT!!! Go Team Amira!! Prima, Prima and Fizz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome challenge , love it , am going top give it a go. thx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...