Saturday, May 27, 2017

Weekend Catch Up - Meet Guest Designer Deb Speijers

Hello Crafty Friends!

Our fun weekend catching up with some of our lovely CT ladies continues.
Today I would like to introduce you to Deb who will be sitting in (crafting in? lol) for Amira during the month of June.
Please make her feel welcome.......



Hello Crafty Friends,

I have been invited as a Guest Designer to create some projects for the June Kit which I have to say is quite an honour! But firstly I am going to tell you how my journey of stamping began.

One day 8  years ago a friend of mine invited me to a Stampin’ Up! Workshop, I had never heard of them and didn’t really want to go , but I did to support my friend. Well I was gobsmacked! Not so much by the card we made that day but by the catalogue! I had never seen so many beautiful stamps and products, I became a Demonstrator and have loved stamping ever since. I mainly make cards and 3D projects.  I get so much enjoyment out of making a beautiful card or gift box for someone special in my life. I have also come to love Tim Holtz, Darkroom Door, Graphic 45 to name a few! So my stash over the past 8 years has grown quite considerable and will probably take me the rest of my lifetime to use!

Another part of this amazing journey is the wonderful and talented crafters’ I have come to know. I now have so many friends that love what I love, people from all walks of life that I would never have gotten to know if it wasn’t for online media and stores such as Aunty Vera Scrap &Craft.


Here are few projects I have made recently,  enjoy!

First one is a 'card in a box'




Secondly a fun birthday card to suit the men in our lives!





Next one up is a shaker card!


Inside of card


This next one is a lovely pretty one using a punch for the flowers and leaves, and a die for the lovely intricate lacey part.




This next one is a really fun card to make, it is called a Twist Pop up Panel card, you can find tutorials on You Tube on how to make one.





Hope you enjoyed my projects,  and that it has got you into the crafting mood to make some of your own.

Happy Crafting!
Deb xx


1 comment:

  1. Oh Deb!!! Just breathtaking. You fit in so nicely on the design team. I can't wait to see your work. XxA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...