Thursday, June 8, 2017

How Does Deb's Garden Grow? In a Pocket Letter!

Hello Crafty Friends!

The flowery fun with our June Kit continues.... today Deb shares her gorgeous garden inspired pocket letter.......



Hello Crafters

When I opened the June Kit 'How does your Garden Grow' I could not believe all the amazing products inside! It is just so exciting receiving a Pizza Box full of crafting goodness instead of a pizza lol! Just so much product my mind was spinning on the best way to use it.


For my first project I have made a letter pocket. This is the first time I have ever made one of these and I have to say it was quite challenging but also a lot of fun! The hardest part is deciding what to put where! 





I had some hessian ribbon so I made the little seed bag with it.


I have hung one of the brass lanterns out of the kit onto the die cut tree.



Quite a bit of bling on this part, buttons, pearls and sparkly sprinkles from my own stash.



These are some of the products I used to make the Pocket Letter

This kit really lends itself to one of these, so many bits and pieces to use from the kit. I have also used some products from my own stash, like the large buttons and die cut tree as well as the sprinkles in the shaker pocket. 

If you haven't made one of these before I hope this gives you some incentive to give it a go, I promise you it is a lot of fun. 


Happy Crafting,


Deb x

2 comments:

  1. A lovely pocket letter. I love all the little bits and pieces and it really makes this shine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...