Wednesday, June 28, 2017

How Does Your Garden Grow? Deb's Concertina Wardrobe Card and Gift Bag

Hello Crafty Friends!

Hasn't this month just flown by!! It's time for our final garden inspired project for the month. Today Deb uses those gorgeous Julie Nutting doll cut-outs to create a super sweet Concertina Wardrobe Card. It's totally gorgeous and it could be YOURS to win (see the end of this post for details).
Enjoy!......

Hi Crafters!

When I saw these adorable little girl cut outs in the kit I thought they  deserved to have their own little wardrobe, so I have made a row of them connected together to make a card which I am sure any young girl would just love! I then made a gift bag to hold the card to keep it safe for giving.





Step one: I used two punches to punch the shape for the top and bottom of the base of the wardrobe and then cut pieces of patterned paper for the wardrobe doors and drawers.


Step 2: I then glued all the pieces onto 5 wardrobe fronts and added brads for the door knobs and drawer knobs.



Step 3: I cut out more wardrobe pieces to attach to the back of the front of wardrobe pieces (and to hide the workings of the concertina strips). I cut two pieces of card stock to attach all the wardrobes together to make them fold on themselves. I added some ribbon so I could tie it around when closed.







Step 4: I have added white cardstock to the back of the last wardrobe and stamped Happy Birthday, and glued on some hearts from the kit.











I made the bag using a Gift Bag Punch Board. I have stamped the cute little girl using the Julie Nutting set that came in the kit, some very cute little stamps in that set. I have coloured her in using markers and fussy cut her out. I added a paper doily from my own stash. 


I hope you have enjoyed looking at what I have made and that it has given you some incentive to put your own take on this and make your own. 

Have a great day all you talented crafters' out there!

Deb x

You can win this Concertina Wardrobe card!!
Simply leave a comment below the post of this card on the Crafty Vera and Friends facebook group HERE to go in the draw.
Winner will be picked Thursday 8pm (Sydney Australia time)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous as usual Deb. Would love to win this 💕💕

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...