Monday, June 12, 2017

How Does Your Garden Grow? Lolly's Memory Dex Booklets!

Hello Crafty Friends!

Join Lolly in the garden today... she's taking crafty Memory Dex cards to a whole new level with her Memory Dex booklets! I love them so much!!


Thank you for checking in on our "garden" again!   Today I had some fun creating more Memory Dex Cards -- this time I made booklets out of them.  I used a digital design I created for this purpose and cut them out with these GORGEOUS Julie Nutting papers from the kit.   I love the way they turned out.  Each has a front and back cover and two blank white pages inside.  


More pages could be used if desired.  I tacked down my pages and front cover to the back cover with a thin line of glue, and then I followed up with stitching on my sewing machine, but you can use two lines of glue if you wish, for durability. 


I am often asked,  "What do you DO with Memory Dex cards?"   The pages that I have added to the booklet allow the cards to have so much more function than just something pretty we collect.  I'm thinking these would be a fun way to include a note to a friend, a recipe, book pages, or even stamped images and artwork.  How fun would that be? 

In my tutorial, you can see another pretty combination of the kit papers I use in making a third booklet.  You can watch that HERE.
After I made the video, I made a fourth card.  Here are the 3rd and 4th cards:


And of course, you'll want to go check out this super fun kit for June.  Get these papers while you can!   Vera's website is HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lolly

http://www.LollyPalooza.net









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...