Sunday, December 10, 2017

A Month of Christmas Craft - Deb's Cards and Replica Post Box

Hello Crafty Friends!
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. And maybe getting into some Christmas Cardmaking. Today Deb joins us with some lovely Christmas cards ranging from traditional to tropical beachside themed. And a cute little post box for those embellished cards that are just too thick for standard envelopes.
Enjoy!




This is my replica post box, well that is what I tried to do. I made it to fit cards with baubles on them, as envelopes are just not fat enough!




These cards are made using Stampin' Up! inks, and watercolour paper. I have versamarked the beach hut and palm tree with white embossing powder......






Another Christmas Card, using Woodgrain DSP, and stamps from Stampin Up!.....





A set of 3 Christmas Cards, all using Stampin Up stamps and dies. The cute little bauble is also Stampin' Up!






Thank you for joining me today
xx Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...