Tuesday, December 19, 2017

A Month of Christmas Crafting 2017 - Donna's Magical Christmas Card Set

Hello Crafty Friends!
It's not too late to get some special Christmas Cards made up.
Here is Donna with some inspiration for cards and - always a bonus - a gift card holder!




Hi all, did I mention I love this cardstock from Bo Bunny!!
And I wanted to place a few cards in the gorgeous bag I created..

 Card 1. Joy ..... I simply cut this panel from the 12 x 12 piece of cardstock and adhered it to the card front.  I then cut out Joy and Dec 25 strips and adhered them as shown using foam dots. A poinsettia flower and a wooden Christmas tree covered with the pearl drops from Aunty Vera's November kit finishes the card.


Card 2. Merry ..... I stamped the image on water coloured paper and coloured it in using distress inks. I then matted the coloured image using 3D foam onto a panel of spotted cardstock then on to blue Bazzill . This was then mounted onto a card front that had been embossed with the embossing folder.. Merry and Bright strip cut out and mounted onto a strip of Ho Ho Ho ribbon and some handmade 'snow' gives this card a winter look..



Card 3. Welcome Christmas..... I loved this panel so much I wanted to do something special with it, so I made an envelope gift card holder.. (I have a tutorial on my blog) so check it out HERE


All together with the bag, you can see here the gift tag inside the envelope card.



The cards inside the bag which fit perfectly..


I hope I have inspired you to
create gorgeous things
Hugs
Donna xx
Don't forget go to Aunty Vera's shop HERE
to buy the glorious Magical Christmas kit..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...