Sunday, December 3, 2017

A Month of Christmas Crafting - Tina's G45 Tags & Banner

Hello Crafty Friends

Tina from Elizabeth Rose joins us today with some pretty Graphic 45 inspired tags........





Here is a little Tag Banner I just finished made with the Graphic 45 St Nicholas papers. I have made other tag banners before and they look nice on the Christmas Tree and Mantle





I use a Graphic 45 tag as a template and cut it out of natural Manila folder for all the tags because the hole was too big for me on the original tags. I then cut it from the graphic 45 paper.




Here are the individual tags.....




And some tags from the G45 12 Days of Christmas collection.....







And Nutcracker Sweet.....




Thank you for joining me today.
I hope I have inspired you to create some lovely Christmas tags
xx Tina xx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...