Thursday, December 28, 2017

November Kit Flashback - Donna's Recycled Can

Hello Crafty Friends!
Do you remember our fabulous November Kit?
Donna has a Flashback project for us today...... take a boring old Pringles chip can and upcycle it into something absolutely gorgeous!

Hi all
My second Project for November is an actual recycled Pringles can.. I really enjoyed creating this. Of course I had to umm eat the chips inside so I could make it ummm .


Love Love Gesso 


Wrapping some of the gorgeous kit paper around the can. 



Using the gel medium I adhered pieces of cotton doilies around the can. Added two borders from the sticker sheet (top and bottom).


Love this stencil so I created a textured feel to the can with gesso.



After spritizing the textured areas with Gold Glimmer mist I gently rubbed over them with Inka Gold with my fingers. I added a piece of hessian and whitened it a fraction with a splash of watered gesso.


Once all dry add all your elements to finish ..  And if you are wondering what to place in the can why handmade biccies of course.





Did you notice I made loops of ribbon with finely cut paper from the kit.


Dont forget to ink around the cardstock to give extra dimension to the project.



BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

November Monthly kit is available for $61.40 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:
info@auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au

 ................................

Please visit me on my blog  HERE and dont for get to say hi!!
or
on my FB page  HERE

I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...