Thursday, February 1, 2018

Aunty Vera February Kit Reveal - Love & Art

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's a month... and it's Kit Reveal Time!!

This month we celebrate love....and art....



Every bit of the kit will have you swooning!
We hope you join us throughout February as the Team brings you lots of LOVEly projects!
xx Aunty Vera & the Creative Team xx


Now...... Want to see what's in the box?

Watch Suzanne's unboxing HERE.


Watch Amira's unboxing HERE.

And for a bit of Old School fun, here is Tina's unboxing.....


Hi everyone and thank you for joining me for my first unboxing as a Creative Team Member for Aunty Vera Scrap And Craft.
I am thrilled to be working with such lovely and talented ladies. I hope to inspire you to create with these beautiful kits.




Wow! How pretty!
Let's start with the papers which are 12x12 CARTA BELLA Hello Sweetheart. There are 2 each of the 6 designs, which are bright and fun.







 Next we have a double sided sticker sheet from Crate Paper called Main Squeeze, with lots of charming pictures and quotes. There are 101 stickers and I love the llamas. The stencil sheet is from
  Donna Downey and is 8.5 x 8.5 inches with a beautiful quote by Vincent Van Gogh.
"The more I think about it, the more I realize there is nothing more artistic than to love others."


 Finally are the stamps and embellishments.
The stamp set is Jillibean Soup by Hampton Art and contains 13 pieces. Its so cute with the bees, bugs and butterflies. The Ephemera pack is again by Crate Paper, Main Squeeze, that goes beautifully with the sticker sheet and contains 50 pieces. The stunning gold floral Trim by Prima is my favourite item in the kit. It is gold metallic and is just beautiful. The little hearts charms by Pink Paislee match perfectly with the collection and I love the Nuvo Crystal Drops which I use often on my projects.
(The colour is Bright Gold.)



Thank you for viewing my opening.
This amazing kit can be purchased here, along with many other wonderful items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...