Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Love & Art - Suzanne's Valentine's Tag Flip

Hello Crafty Friends!
Have you been Valentine crafting?
Suzanne has found a wonderful way to use those super cute Crate Paper stickers and ephemera pieces from our February Kit....... creating a fun Tag Flip Booklet full of LOVEly sentiments and icons....




Love is in the air with the beautiful 'Love and Art' kit from Aunty Vera and I'm so happy to be back creating in 2018.  I was so excited to get this kit because I knew it would be something to do with Valentines Day but I got so much more than I was bargaining for.  The kit is so beautiful and features beautiful paper from Crate Paper.

For my first project, I have made a Valentine's Tag Flip.  This is the first time I've made one and it was lots of fun and pretty quick especially when you use the gorgeous Crate Paper Main Squeeze sticker pack (100 pieces) and matching ephemera (50 pieces) from the February kit.  I also used the Jillibean soup Stamp set that features bugs, a small piece of the Prima Trim and a small amount of the beautiful paper from Carta Bella.

 Here is the Ephemera pack


 the Jillibean soup stamp


 Sticker Sheets



I cut out 10 different tag shapes from very large to small and used the Ephemera, stickers and a few of my dies to create a 10 tag flip book.

Tag 1 
I  used a heart from the Ephemera pack,  die-cut a doily and 'be mine' with dies from my stash.  The tag is from the Ephemera pack


 The small heart sticker is from the sticker pack and die cut words from my stash



 Tag 2
 The die cut tag is from my stash and stamped with the stamps from February kit.   Small bead and sequin flower and bug are from my stash


 stamps from kit


Tag 3
 The die cut tag and words from my stash.  Heart is from the "main squeeze" ephemera pack


 Valentines banner from sticker sheet and words die cut from my stash


Tag 4
Die cut from my stash





Tag 5
Tag and corners are cut with dies from my stash.  Pineapple from Ephemera pack and 'So Sweet" from sticker sheet


 Small hearts are from the sticker sheet and 4 you from my die cuts


Tag 6
Tag, heart and strawberries from my stash and "I love us" from ephemera pack


 Strawberries from the sticker pack and "I Heart you" from my stash


Tag 7
Tag and washi from my stash.  This tag has small curved cuts in the corners to allow you to put a removable piece of card or acetate in it.  For this tag I used acetate and put some washi on it.


 Happy Valentine's sticker from sticker pack.  4 you from my dies


Tag 8
The small tag is from the Ephemera pack, heart stickers from sticker pack and light bulb from my stash.  The yellow piece of the bulb is white card stock coloured with squeezed lemonade distress ink then covered with kindy glitz and then Glossy accents.  The large pink tag is from my stash.


 Heart from the ephemera pack


Tag 9
 The top two bees are from the Jillibean soup stamp set.  The gold flower in the corner is from the Prima Trim which is also in the February kit.  The tag is cut from dies in my stash as is the flower in the corner.  The sentiment on the banner is from the stamp set.  It was cut with a die from my stash.


 Stamps from the Jillibean soup set


Tag 10
This tag has been cut using a die from my stash and the beautiful Carta Bella Paper.  I have then added some handmade card candy using rosettes and flowers and some ephemera and stickers


Here are some close up pictures of the card candy.  These can be removed from the tag and used on other projects.



Here is the finished tag flip book which I have put on a silver ring with a pink tassel



 I hope you are inspired to make a cute little tag flip book. Happy crafting everyone.
Suzanne xx

P.S.  My next project is something completely different so be on the lookout for that.

You can get the February kit from Aunty Vera HERE
You can watch my process video HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Tag 10!! All the heart eyes 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, your projects are always beautiful, I love these tags.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...