Thursday, February 15, 2018

Love & Art - Tina's Sweet Girl Banner

Hello Crafty Friends!
Tina joins us today with a beautiful Love & Art Banner created for her daughter. Doesn't it just make you swoon???!!



Hi everyone, here is my latest project for AVSC using the wonderful February kit, Love & Art.
This kit was awesome to work with and I have made a banner for my daughter.


The die I used was a Fishtail Banner die, (this was a nesting die, unfortunately I don't remember what brand). I used the largest die to cut out six in black cardstock and then cut six using a mix of papers from the kit as well as in pink patterned cardstock from my personal  collection. I glued the patterned cardstock die cuts to the black ones.




No.1
On this first piece I cut a smaller banner with the light pink heart paper from the kit. 
I fussy cut some of the flowers and used the word happy from the sticker sheet in the kit.
The bus was also from the kit which glued on black cardstock, then I cut around it to show a little of the black, then placed it on foam board to pop it up.
I finished this off with some shaker mix.

No.2
Here I fussy cut more of the flowers from the kit and placed a photo of my kids, which I held in place with a peg from my collection.
The photos are taken with an Instax mini. My daughter received this for Christmas a few years ago and it is perfect for these type of projects.
The heart stickers are from the kit and the brad is from my personal collection.

No.3
On this piece I cut pink floral cardstock from my collection with a smaller banner die, which I placed on foam board as I did with the love sticker from the kit.
The unicorn and the hearts are also from the kit and the flower is from my personal collection.


No.4
With the fourth piece, I used paper from the kit again using a smaller die and another picture of my kids held in place with a peg from my collection.
The stickers are all from the kit.

No.5
With this one I used papers from the kit and placed the ice cream and my heart words on foam board.


No.6
Finally I cut another banner using a smaller die, again placing it on foam board with another photo of my daughter. I framed her in black cardstock and paper from the kit and the stickers are also from the kit.
The bow and flowers are from my collection.




Here is the Finished banner.


I hope you enjoyed my banner.
Happy Crafting.
xxx Tina.

This Beautiful kit can be purchased HERE along with many more wonderful products.



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful and special project Tina. Great idea. On my to do list for sure XxA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...