Sunday, April 1, 2018

April Kit Reveal - All the Leaves Are Brown Too (2018)

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Easter!
I know it's a busy day today so I waited for this wonderful hour....... the Sunday after lunch snoozy 'let's see what's happening online' time to release our April Kit.

Remember last Autumn... when all he leaves were brown?
Well this Autumn..... All the Leaves Are Brown Too (lol)
Because who doesn't love Autumn colours and Autumn crafting?
This month our featured Team members are Amira, Suzanne and Tina and they have a heap of gorgeous projects raked up for you (see what I did there? hehe)

So... let's get to it! All the Leaves Are Brown Too (2018).....


Want to see what's in the box?

Watch Amira's unboxing HERE.
Watch Suzanne's unboxing HERE
And go Old School with Tina's unboxing.....




Hi everyone, I am back with a new kit unboxing for Aunty Vera Scrap And Craft.
The April kit is so beautiful!




I always love to see the papers first and these papers are so cute.                                                    There are six double sided sheets of Echo Park, A Perfect Autumn collection,(two each of three designs).








There is also a pack of twelve 12x12 double sided papers from the Echo Park
Fall Collection, Dots & Stripes.



The kit contains a pack of Prima Flowers, perfect for this kit with the beautiful Autumn colours. The rub-ons are from Echo Park, A Perfect Autumn collection. So cute! I love the stamp from Dark Room Door. I can absolutely relate to the quote used. The dies are from Lawn Fawn and are beautiful stitched leaves. Carta Bella Ephemera pack, Hello Fall contains 33 pieces. Dress It Up buttons are so sweet, the pack it is from is Woodland Critters. There is also a bottle of Lindy's Starburst Spray in beautiful Autumn Maple Crimson. The colour when made up is amazing. The kit also has a mini bundle of Raffia from Forget-Me-Not.
My favourite item has to be the rub-on's, they are adorable.



I love Autumn so I will love using this kit.
Thank you for viewing and Happy Crafting.
Tina xxx 
This amazing kit can be purchased HERE along with many more wonderful products. 

Keep an out eye for my next post to be in the draw to win one of my upcoming projects!



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...