Thursday, May 10, 2018

NSD 2018 - Donna's Favourite Thingy Challenge - The Final Chapter

Hello Crafty Friends!
How are you going with our NSD Challenges? Isn't Donna's Waterfall album just so pretty? And such a great way to use a whole bunch of photos!!
Today Donna shows us the entire finished album... including her Favourite Thingy! (hehe I remember this beauty from last year).
And stay tuned because starting next week Donna will bring you a series of mini tutorials to achieve some of the lovely effects that she used on her album.
Go Team Donna!!




Hi All,
Yep, its the Final Chapter of my Challenge 'My Favourite Thingy' - Waterfall Album Oh My, finally we get to see what it looks like Whoop Whoop !!
Have you been following along with Aunty Vera and the Creative Team with all our challenges? There are so many gorgeous ones..
Here is my Waterfall Album that I hope shows you what My Idea of Scrappin is about.. If you haven't seen the other videos then go check them out.
(Link at bottom of page)..
I have really enjoyed this challenge and hope you have enjoyed it as well..
Don't forget there are prizes lol..
Check out my video HERE of the Final Chapter..
And I will even throw in some photos to wet your appetite
(Insert Maniacal Laughter) hehehehe.
This would have to be one of my very favourite kits from the lovely Aunty Vera; it has everything to make this and tons more..

And yes I ate the strawberries and marshmallows in this Valentine project yummo..


These are my scrapped photos of my favourite projects..
And my journaling for these are on the wonderful tags..

And YES, you can see the photo of ' My Favourite Thingy'
on the left.. What is it you ask? WHY its  'My Favourite Thingy'  I answer...


This is sooo darn cute..


Love the Answer don't you !!



You HAVE to check out the videos to see the rest of this gorgeousness..
By the way did anyone get my reference to the Final Chapter mmm!!


I hope I have inspired you
to create beautiful things.
Hugs
Donna xx

YAH GO TEAM DONNA YAH
................................................
BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

Don't forget to check out my blog HERE
Please visit me on my FB page  HERE
And
My Youtube Channel HERE 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...