Saturday, May 5, 2018

NSD 2018 - My Favourite Thingy - Donna's Waterfall Tutorial

Hello Crafty Friends!
Are you ready to join Donna and create your own waterfall album? Read on... and be sure to click on the link to Donna's youtube video for a fabulous tutorial.
Go Team Donna!!




Hi All,
How are we doing with all the challenges?
SO how was my first video?? If you haven't seen it then pop along and
have a look HERE
What did you think of My Idea of what Scrapbooking is..
I have for you today a video tutorial on the Waterfall Album as promised.
You can watch that HERE and you will then see why I titled my heading
'My Favourite Thingy'..

 I have a tutorial on my blog for you to read if you don't like You Tube HERE ..
Please follow along and create your very own Waterfall Album
and don't forget to tell/show us what Scrapbooking means to you.
 Post your creations in THIS ALBUM for my challenge.  
Do you want another peek at the finished Album??


Please follow along and join the Creative Team for NSD
and Remember there are prizes to be had YAH!!

You can find all the information you need about the Challenges (including the boring fine print) HERE.
  
Hugs
Donna xx

YAH GO TEAM DONNA YAH

.....................................................................



Don't forget to check out my blog HERE
Please visit me on my FB page  HERE
And
My Youtube Channel HERE


2 comments:

  1. WOW Donna- Ive just come back from your blog. Such a GREAT picture tutorial (couldn't leave a message there though so leaving it here). I can not begin to say how much I adore your album and that cover is divine!! I Love it SO MUCH...Well done....xxA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...